Opening day is almost here and according to the fine folks at Ballwonk, its time for the...
Credit to BallWonk for the snazzy image
Where Nats bloggers and their readers fearlessly answer the questions that all nats fans want to know. Such as:
1. Nationals season record.
2. Nationals NL East division place and games back (if any).
3. Date on which Nick Johnson first appears in a Nationals game.
4. Date on which Nick Johnson suffers season-ending injury.
5. Nationals team leader in pitching starts, with number of starts.
6. Total number of starting pitchers used.
7. Number of ejections for Manny Acta.
8. Guzman's batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging average.
9. Nationals home runs at RFK.
10. Paid attendance for the July 21 game against Colorado at RFK (our only Fox national broadcast of 2007).
With all the answers here in my Gray's Sports Almanac (2000-2050), this oughta be a piece of cake.
2. Fourth, 16 games out
3. May 19
4. Not gonna happen, cause I'm an optimist
5. Matt Chico, 27, Because he's the only lefty starter
7. 3, He's got a latin temper (thanks Jim Gaffigan)
8. .290, .315, .375
And you can take that to the bank!