Hey readers,
Kyle is out of town for the week, so I will be manning the Report for the next couple of games solo.

Tonight's game features Jerome Williams returning from a short stint on the DL with an ankle sprain. Atlanta will be throwing Tim Hudson at our Nats, he of the sub 2.00 ERA. This game will be a good test of the spirit of this team. The Nats are on a 4 game win streak, including a home sweep of the Marlins, and the game 1 (near no-hitter) victory over the Braves. I wouldn't doubt that the Braves' bats will come alive tonight, even though Jerome has had a resurgence of late, and has shown he has some ability. Chipper Jones should be returning after thumb pain caused his late scratch in the last game.

My Prediction: Braves 6, Nats 2.
Guz-diction: 1-3, run.

Update: I am a genius, I needed to put money on this game. Almost got the trifecta with Guz.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home