Blacksburg Nationals


I know we haven't posted in a quite awhile. I've been on the road for business and have been a little preoccupied with the situation down in Blacksburg, VA and Virginia Tech. I graduated from this fine university this past May and still have numerous friends attending there including my girlfriend. They've all been hit pretty hard by the tragedy and a few have lost people quite close to them. I was in Cleveland at the time on a business trip so unfortunately I couldn't be there to comfort any of them but I was glad to see that the Nationals in some small way tried to help out the community with their grief. Just knowing that someone cares about them enough to go to the local sporting goods store and buy up a bunch of VT hats and bring them to the field can be helpful. Atta boy Kasten!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home