Since Kyle is dead or something, and hasn't posted in a while, I'm going to cover today's important events. What important events might I be speaking of? That would be the 2007 First Year Draft, which the Nationals need more than most other teams. I'm also watching the Nats play the Pirates, and after giving up a lead off triple, Chico manned up, got two fly ball outs, backed up an errant throw by Kearns and prevented a run, and the K'd Jason bay looking. Nice start. I'll be popping back in as things happen.

Also, later today or tomorrow Kyle and I are going to post what we think the Nationals need to be a competitor in the NL East.

Update 1:23- Seriously, if we don't trade DYoung ASAP, we're idiots. The man is hitting out of his mind. It's too bad we don't get to use a DH, cause this man is built for it. He's just not built for anything involving a fielder's glove. 2-0 Nats off Meat's 2 run blast.

Update 2:46- We took Ross Detwiler, after Wieters was nabbed in the 5th slot. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but we'll see. Score still 2-2.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home